Pengzhou 2018 >>
21 April 2018
Beidaihe 2018 >>
28 April 2018
Harbin 2018 >>
14 July 2018
21 September 2018
23 November 2018
This part is under construction and will be available later. This ranking is anyway built on those rules:
- Rule 1: All events in the ranking are in, because we found information about them from the internet.
The goal is to have as much marathons as possible in the ranking. If an event is not in the ranking you can
contact us to see, if we can add it. To add a race you need a result list with at least 10 skaters to finish
the race in men and women. If you don't want your race in the ranking, please contact us and we will remove it.
- Rule 2: Included races can be a marathon or a longer distance race. Few 21km races are also in,
if they have an interest in the development of the sport in some country which does not have a marathon yet,
or if the 21km is already famous worldwide with a high level competitors (like Berlin Half Marathon).
- Rule 3: There are 2 level of points awarded:
- Level 1 awards points to top 20 skaters men and women: 20, 19 , 18 ....3, 2,1 point.
- Level 2 awards points to top 10 skater men and women : 10,9,8,7...3,2, 1 point.
Probably a level 3 standard could arrive for next season (for 21km race) that will award points to top 5:
- Rule 4: This is a rolling ranking and not a cup. The points are awarded for a year (day to day).
For exemple if you score 8 points on 15 march 2016 you keep them untill 15 march 2017. Your points from
the 15 march 2017 will replace the points you get in 2016. Points are sumed since exact same date from previous
year on the day of the server time (CET).
The best way to progress in the ranking is to race more and/or to make PERF in a race on a same day
- Rule 5: if you see a mistake please send a page a message cause we do it for fun, so there will be some mistakes.
- Rule 6: love your sport....